8-02 Wolf

Kitesurfing or snowkiting...if the wind's blowin'...where you goin?

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

8-02 Wolf

Postby ironben » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 am

looks like pond may get some decent wind in PM. if storm held off i will be playing in the gust. :D
FAT LADY 17M;RPM 9,12M;Nobile NHP 7m
NHP 137";2015 SS Celeritas 5.11
Ben 630space638space3888 http://www.youtube.com/ironbeno
User avatar
Master of Kite
Posts: 469
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:05 pm
Location: Villa Park

Re: 8-02 Wolf

Postby adseguy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:49 pm

Storm should hold off and stay North. Check the clouds and radar every few hours though. Should be good wind from now until tonight.

I'd go, but a bunch of stuff broke down so I'm waiting on it all to come in. Zulutimer (Paul) has me covered for tomorrow at Montrose if that is still going to play out.
Adrien - 773-208-3443
7,12 Epic Screamers
2014 7,9,10,12,17 Blade Triggers
2014 132x41 Axis Vanguard
User avatar
Wind Whore
Posts: 1941
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Lincoln Park - Chicago

Return to Where to Ride Today

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest