Saturday 9/28

Kitesurfing or snowkiting...if the wind's blowin'...where you goin?

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Post Reply
ens137
Wind Chaser
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:36 am
Location: Chicago-Lincoln Park

Saturday 9/28

Post by ens137 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:55 am

Anyone kited in Racine before on a SSE?

As of now, wind looks good at Keegs/Zion, better at Racine, and great up near Sheboygan...

Can the experts weigh in here on a SSE?

xwindsurf
Master of Kite
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:33 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Saturday 9/28

Post by xwindsurf » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:18 pm

I'm not an expert but based on my modest experience with this weather pattern, if the forecast holds, I'm packing my small kites, and leaving for Sheboygan around 7-7:30 am. I'm on the north side of Chicago, right by I-94, if anybody wants to share a ride, please PM me.
Tom

User avatar
V
Unstrapped!
Posts: 4258
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2003 8:15 pm
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Saturday 9/28

Post by V » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Racine works well on a SSE if it holds SSE. I will try to hit keegs in the AM myself. Can't run up to WI tomorrow though it would be great to see the guys up there and say hey one last time to Pena before he rolls out. Pena have fun my friend! Hope your travels are filled with wind and adventure.

Post Reply