Kitesurfing or snowkiting...if the wind's blowin'...where you goin?
Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West
Looks somewhat warm (low to mid80s) with ssw 10-15 land forecast could thermal 20-25 at LSP for Saturday. Might give it a go.
- Posts: 4251
- Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2003 8:15 pm
- Location: Chicago
Yes... the Mecca! Wish I could go...
I think West lent me your old board; Zero-G 137 w/Gorilla glue modification!?
Let me know when you need it back; I'll trade you for your new BroKite board!
- Wind Chaser
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:20 pm
That's the plan for the weekend..See you there V!
- Zen Levitator
- Posts: 634
- Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 8:29 pm
- Location: Naperville
- Zen Levitator
- Posts: 629
- Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:38 am
- Location: TC, MI and Chicago
- Adrenaline Junkie
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:39 pm
Gonna blow up there tomorrow though early next week. Get it! Sucks I can't hit ANY of it. Damn!
- Boosticus Maximus
- Posts: 1164
- Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:45 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL
is anyone going to hit this? i'm willing to carpool, anyone thinking about tenting it or maybe camping? ideas?
- Master of Kite
- Posts: 397
- Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:58 am
- Location: Oak Brook, IL
Going to be in Grand Haven all next week through Labor Day so I will probably try to hit up LSP/Muskegon depending on conditions. If anyone wants to meet up let me know.
- Pump Master
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:52 am
- Location: Old Town, Chicago
Return to Where to Ride Today
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests