New Board!!

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

KoolAid
Chop Wrestler

New Board!!

Post by KoolAid » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:57 pm

The stoke is unleashed! I just picked up another BRO Board and couldn't be more excited! This time I got a 137 freeride. Should be just the ticket on the epic downwinders from 17th to Keegs. Ever since I first tried one a few years back, I can't settle for anything that doesn't ride like a BRO Board. Coming from riding high-end bikes, it's all about the ride quality, and with the BRO Boards, I get everything I could ever want while out on the water enjoying every single moment. Looking forward to the Wednesday downwinder to break her in!
IMG_7764.PNG
IMG_7761.PNG
Rock n' roll!

AiR_GuNNeR
Chop Wrestler

Re: New Board!!

Post by AiR_GuNNeR » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:40 pm

Oooh, dat nice!
I wish someone over here on the east side of Michigan had one for me to try out.
Eric
Eric Sanders
Brighton, Michigan
www.scope-werks.com
www.compufoil.com

rkelly
Kite Crew in Training

Post by rkelly » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:13 pm

West get's over to your area all the time, and I know he'd be glad to let you try one. Ping him on this board.

Bro Boards are really awesome. I'd personally say to just get one. I know you'll love it.

=rk

KoolAid
Chop Wrestler

Post by KoolAid » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:20 am

Yeah I totally agree. West will hook you up with a demo. If you like it, sweet! If you don't, no worries.

If you ever find yourself on the west side of the lake hit me up. I have a few you can try out.
Rock n' roll!

AiR_GuNNeR
Chop Wrestler

Post by AiR_GuNNeR » Thu May 04, 2017 12:05 pm

Thanks KoolAid,
I get over to SouthHaven a few times a year when the stars align just right, (right wind, it's a weekend, wife is working, no honeydo's, etc.).
Eric
Eric Sanders
Brighton, Michigan
www.scope-werks.com
www.compufoil.com