Surf board move

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Bob
Wind Whore

Surf board move

Post by Bob »

A few Friday's ago it looked epic in Sheboygan, but I could not go due to traveling to Iowa super early the next morning with my son to visit a potential college. So I stayed in Madison and had an amazing day. I started out on a surf board for 2 sessions and had a lot of fun trying to add some air to tack transitions. Missed a bunch and made a few. Well kind of. Still need a little work to make it legit, but here is a video showing the progress. The same day I rode twin tip after these 2 sessions and finished the day riding the foil board. First day ever riding all 3 in one day. Fun day. Enjoy.

Bob
www.kiteridersllc.com
madison, wi

Pier
Master of Kite

Re: Surf board move

Post by Pier »

Good stuff Bob!

You gotta love this sport as progression is actually a never-ending process
Pier Paolo - six3o 6four0 2o8seven

caseywindmill
Wind Chaser

Post by caseywindmill »

Nice bob. Was just working on surf board trannys today. Always look forward to your vids. Keep em coming!

Bob
Wind Whore

Post by Bob »

Thanks guys....

Casey...are you working on tacks or jibes? Both?

Let's hope the OBX trip gives us primo conditions to practice and rip up the waves.

BTW....what do you have for a surf board? Do you need any more? I have a good election on sale right now and some Axis New Waves coming soon for the trip and some Litewave DV8's also in stock.

See you soon in NC.

Bob
Bob
www.kiteridersllc.com
madison, wi