Kitesurfboards, carbon twintips for sale

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

grigorib
Resident Windfreak

Kitesurfboards, carbon twintips for sale

Post by grigorib » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:36 am

I've got to trim down my overgrown boards collection. So here for sale are following boards:

- Liquid Force Fish 5'3" upgraded with G10 Litewave fins for excellent "bite" in waves. Due to flat profile it sticks to water very well and takes you upwind or down the wave as you wish. It's in very good condition with a minor cosmetic repair on the tip of the board. $270
- Slingshot Coupe 6', a beautiful board in like new condition. To preserve wood pattern I applied NSI clear front traction pad. Large volume of the board offers extra floatation and would also work for a heavier rider. $370
- Spleene RIP 37, 137x42cm extremely lightweight carbon fiber board with aggressive doubled channels on the bottom, beveled down edges to reduce spay, great pop, carbon look. The only imperfection is that one strap bolt holds too much onto the nut and can't be screwed out. If you love riding you deserve a carbon fiber board. $450
- Ocean Rodeo Mako 134cm, probably the deepest concave and biggest rocker I've ever seen. That along with round tips smoother out and eats chop like no other board. Can offer large, 85mm fins as upgrade for it as well for extra "bite". Very light board, has been my spare and high winds board. $390
- Spleene Door 59, 159x45cm door board, a true key to lightwind riding at a half of cost of a lightwind kite. Lightweight carbon fiber constructions with double channels, softer tips, beveled down edges. Any jump or trick I can do with a twintip I could to with this board as well, so it ain't bulky at all. Love the carbon. $690

PM please
Attachments
image.jpeg

grigorib
Resident Windfreak

Re: Kitesurfboards, carbon twintips for sale

Post by grigorib » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:18 pm

update: I plan to have Spleene Rip 37 screw fully repaired in April.

grigorib
Resident Windfreak

Post by grigorib » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:07 pm

The Spleene Rip 37 strap issue is completely resolved

grigorib
Resident Windfreak

Post by grigorib » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:18 am

Spleene RIP 37 - SOLD
Price update Spleene Door 59 $590