Selling some older gear cheap

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

rjajr
Board Monkey

Selling some older gear cheap

Post by rjajr » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:17 am

I just really want to unload some older gear for a little cash. I have the following feel free to make me an offer.

2010 Cab 13m Crossbow with Bar. One professional repair to canopy by Air Time Kites. Kite is in good shape otherwise. Great first kite, it was what I learned on.

2014 Epic 14m Screamer with an entire set of bladders. The factory ones are currently in it and doing fine. Replacement bladders if needed are included. Kite has been very lightly used and is almost crispy, This one is Kite Only.

Lastly I would sell my Bro Kite Wake, some minor dings, I have ridden the heck out of this board and I really like it I would just like something different.

Just PM me if you are interested in any of this I can provide pictures and or information on any of the equipment I have listed. I will deal with you fairly I really just want this stuff to get used, sick of seeing it sitting in my basement. Other then the Board, I use that a ton!

Bon
Bob

ivtechbrad
Sand Bagger

Re: Selling some older gear cheap

Post by ivtechbrad » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:51 am

I am interested in your 14m and your board. Can we talk on the phone? I have some more questions. My phone number is 715 216 5393