2012 Slingshot Rally 6m, 9m, 12m

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

ShiftyWinds
Chop Wrestler

2012 Slingshot Rally 6m, 9m, 12m

Post by ShiftyWinds »

I'm selling my beloved quiver of Rally's. These kites were long known as the best year for the Rally and are still in really nice condition with a lot of life left. Perfect for learning, going up-wind, and wave riding. I'm listing the bars separately but will make a deal if someone is interested in purchasing the bar with the kite. If you notice any water spotting on the leading edge it was because I rinsed off the kite and it had not completely dried when I took pictures.

6 Meter Ralley:
Has 3 small professional repairs on the front side of the kite as shown in the images. Very difficult to see unless you are looking closely. Repairs do not effect the performance - guaranteed. The canopy still has a lot of crisp and the bridle is in nice condition. Overall clean and well taken care of. Was used less than 6 times. Asking $250.

9 Meter Ralley:
No repairs. The canopy still has a lot of crisp and the bridle is in nice condition. Very clean and well taken care of. Minimal wear. Asking $325.

12 Meter Ralley:
One L shaped repair on the front canopy as shown in the image. The canopy still has a lot of crisp and the bridle is in nice condition. Very clean and well taken care of. Asking $400.

Bars:
Slingshot 17cm with 23m lines: The chicken finger has some wear (crack visible). Lines in excellent shape. Asking $100.
Slingshot 17cm with 23m lines: New, I never used it. Lines are perfect. Has a crack in the chicken loop. Asking $125.

ShiftyWinds
Chop Wrestler

Re: 2012 Slingshot Rally 6m, 9m, 12m

Post by ShiftyWinds »

12m has sold!