One super fun thing about Fall is the arrival of new 2014 gear to ride.
Find me...Call me...Email me...Facebook me to find out when and where to try this new stuff. Trust me, it's worth the effort to try this gear.
At Sheboygan on Wednesday September 18th and in Madison on Thursday September 19th at McDaniels park on Lake Waubesa.
Here's a little teaser of a few items already here:
1) 2014 Slingshot T-Rex: 5'6" - New school surf board.
2) 2014 Slingshot Rally: 14, 12m and 10m. 8m and 6m just shipped.
3) 2014 Slingshot Space Pickle: 5'0": Really fun light to medium wind board. One of the easiest boards to learn strapless and for learning transitions. rips upwind, but does not need big fins which makes it much more fun in chop and for turning compared to other wider crossover style boards.
4) 2014 Cabrinha Switchblade: 12m and 9m. More coming soon.
5) 2014 Cabrinha Skillit: 5'10".
I'e been waiting and waiting and waiting for this board to arrive. I sold my demo from last year to Jens and just got the new demo today (9-17-2013) and stoked to have this for me and others to try.
My web site store if going through a revamp and upgrade and will be online very soon. In the meantime, go to the following sites for more info.