Recent storms

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Artem
Boosticus Maximus

Recent storms

Post by Artem » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Hey everyone, I know I haven't been too active on this form lately but don't worry I didn't quit kiteboarding. I wanted to make an announcement to our community on an opportunity that presented itself. Last night and this mornings storms have produced large hail and damaging winds. Many people's homes were damaged during the storms. I work for horizon restoration which specializes in exterior home repair such as roofing, gutters, siding, and more. If you live or know someone that lives in the Chicagoland area that owns a home or condo give me a call. I could get your roof, siding, and gutters replaced for free through your insurance company. This is a perfect opportunity if you have an old roof or old ugly siding that you've wanted to replace but never had the money to do so. I can change all that for you, I'll make your insurance pay for all the work that is necessary to bring your home up to your standards. Below I attached a map of the areas affected. Don't wait call me now and get your free roof, siding and gutters!! 7736798984

Artem
Attachments
Screenshot_20170712-092922.png
Black 2011 12m North Vegas, Orange Best HP Nemesis 7m, 134cm Naish Thorn, 8'6 surfboard
-------------------------------------------------------
Artem

West
Wind Whore

Re: Recent storms

Post by West » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:58 am

Shoots, brah!!