Snowkiting lessons

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Dutchkiteboarder
Kite Dominator

Snowkiting lessons

Post by Dutchkiteboarder »

Long time no see Chicago Kiters. So I am running an adventure group and some had seem my snowkiting session from years ago and wanted to try it as well.
Without too much BS, Who would be willing to teach a small group for a reasonable price? Shoot me a message or send me an email through the message board.

Thanks in advanced!

tyedye
Kite Crew in Training

Re: Snowkiting lessons

Post by tyedye »

Hit me up! Info@stokeriders.com
I’ll be back from Brazil dec 10th and could do a group lesson. I have all the right gear!
Tyler
IKO Certified kiteboarding Instructor
Core, Liquid Force, Peter Lynn, NP, Mystic, Hyperflex, Woo, Trace, Mountainboard Sports, Rinsekit, Surfur, BBtalkin Dealer
http://www.stokeriders.com

Bob
Wind Whore

Post by Bob »

Hi Dutch,

If you are willing to come up to Madison, we have myself and 4 other guys who all help me with training and can get you guys riding quickly.
We've been doing this for a LONG time and all very experienced riders.

Our lakes are already starting to freeze over, so we're hoping to start our season sooner than ever.

Is this who I think it is? I think I just put 2 and 2 together. Come on up, we'll take great care of you.

Bob
Bob
www.kiteridersllc.com
madison, wi

Dutchkiteboarder
Kite Dominator

Post by Dutchkiteboarder »

Bob wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:38 am
Hi Dutch,

If you are willing to come up to Madison, we have myself and 4 other guys who all help me with training and can get you guys riding quickly.
We've been doing this for a LONG time and all very experienced riders.

Our lakes are already starting to freeze over, so we're hoping to start our season sooner than ever.

Is this who I think it is? I think I just put 2 and 2 together. Come on up, we'll take great care of you.

Bob
Still the same one as the one that came to Outer Banks! Just busy with too many other things these days. I'll shoot you a message in January and see what the conditions are by Madison!

Bob
Wind Whore

Post by Bob »

For sure.

By then we should have plenty of ice and snow. Enjoy the holidays.

Bob
Bob
www.kiteridersllc.com
madison, wi