Klatt And Schiffs Bday party

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

STF
Boosticus Maximus

Klatt And Schiffs Bday party

Post by STF » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:15 pm

Klatts bday was about a week ago and mine is this Friday

we are going to be parting this Friday (jan 12th) somewhere...we just have not figured it out yet, so keep the date open if you all want to come pound some Jagers (Arch i know you want to)

Anyone have any suggestions for where to go/>?

Stf

klatt
Kite Crew in Training

Post by klatt » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:20 pm

Alright you party people, the place to be this friday the 12th is the Holiday Club. It is at 4000 N. Sheridan at the corner of Sheridan and Irving. Party starts at 10pm. V, I expect even a better performance than at the Zeppelin concert. Archer, you live around the corner so you attendance is mandatory. Its been a a while since we got all our crew together so lets use this as our chance. Invite anyone and everyone. Lets let the jager bombs flow like water!!!!

snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Post by snowball » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:33 am

happy b-day

jarch
Boosticus Maximus

Post by jarch » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:29 am

whoop whoop! There is a really good burrito place right across the street for the late night munchies. There is a bar called Nick's Uptown right across the street that is open until 5:00 a.m. I will send out a message to the troops.

jarch
Boosticus Maximus

Post by jarch » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:26 pm

While we are all in a party mood....there are two good shows coming up at the Chicago House of Blues in late Feb/early March.

Sunday Feb 25th - all ages show - Pepper - STF...yeah..these guys opened for Slightly Stoopid when we saw them at the Congress Theater on the infamous Jaegermeister Tour. I remember them...then it all went fuzzy! It's an all ages show so Henry and all other youngsters...you're allowed to go! This band rocks...punk/ska/reggae.

Friday March 2nd - Rusted Root - 18 and older - this is a group from my home state of PA. If you like the Grateful Dead and smokin' bones, be there. I saw these guys at Penn State before they became well known. It will be a good show. So good that they are playing on Saturday night as well...2 shows...2 nights.

STF
Boosticus Maximus

Post by STF » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:29 pm

Thanks

Snowball!

and Arch....hmmmmmmmmmmm Jager and burritos....hmmmmmmmm

i dont think they are going to mix to well.......will see how that works out :lol:

and

I just got meself my bday present......................................................

PLANE TICKET to the XGAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOYA!!!!

V
Unstrapped!

Post by V » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:23 pm

All right, going to try and make it out tonight to see you guys!
Friday March 2nd - Rusted Root - 18 and older - this is a group from my home state of PA. If you like the Grateful Dead and smokin' bones, be there. I saw these guys at Penn State before they became well known. It will be a good show. So good that they are playing on Saturday night as well...2 shows...2 nights.
Can't make this. Greg and I are going to be killin' it at Shacks in Puerto Rico on Mar 2nd! BOOOOOOYA! But I'll be thinkin of you guys as we're munching on some fresh fish tacos at the local loco hostel watching the sun set, sore, sandy and cervezas in hand!

klatt
Kite Crew in Training

Post by klatt » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:23 pm

thats the spirit, gauranteed good time. Plunger or no plunger!

STF
Boosticus Maximus

Post by STF » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:21 am

Thanks all who came.....it was a doozy!

Big up to Marius, who kept it alive with Klatt and I and a bunch of our other friend nut balls well past 4am... :shock:

EastSIDE
Massive