Thanks for Sunday Hospitality!

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

beach
Chop Wrestler

Thanks for Sunday Hospitality!

Post by beach » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:29 pm

Dickie, West, Eric, and Matt thank you for your hospitality and looking out for me Sunday. Great day just to be out there! Hope to ride with you all quite a bit the remainder of kiting season.

Bill

Stang
Kite Crew in Training

Post by Stang » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:35 pm

I second Bill's comments. In addition, an extra thanks to Dickie and West for hanging out and helping me when I needed it most...I owe you guys multiple pints of quality barley and hops. Feel free to cash in whenever our paths cross again.

Brian

Eric A.
Kite Crew in Training

Post by Eric A. » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:24 pm

Hey Bill,

It was great to meet you yesterday. We all shared a full day on the water for sure! You'll have to come down again soon...and maybe lets pay your buddy from oaklahoma a visit :)

As always it's great to see Dickie and West. I haven't seen those boys since last fall, so I was stoked to be able to ride with them again.

Stang, I believe we met as well. Nice to ride with you as well.

Looking good for the next 2 days...ya'll should come on down for a rebate session. Matt and I will be trollin for another hit.

beach
Chop Wrestler

Post by beach » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:15 pm

Brian it was nice to meet you and Katrenia (sp) on Sunday also. Hope to kite with you more this summer also.

bill