Snowkiting in Idaho! February 23rd - 27th

Did your time away from the rat race serve you well? Don't hold out on the crew. Post the details so we can rent the room you trashed last week.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Like To Kite
Resident Windfreak

Post by Like To Kite » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:28 pm

Let’s enjoy this winter season with some Snowkiting fun and action!

Idaho is amazing! It is the perfect spot for learning and any level of riding. Snowy flat open landscape with steady winds over a huge area. Perfect for beginners through advanced with hills nearby when you choose to go out to them. Come hang and kite with us whatever your level, it would be great to have you there!

I will be offering IKO lessons, coaching and occasional tips for anyone interested. Please visit www.LikeToKite.com for more information and let me know as soon as possible if you are interested.

Demo gear will be available with many Ozone Kites and equipment specifically designed for land and snow. Happy to share so we can all get in on the fun. I’m happy to assist those who would like to learn more and further their skills - conditions, skill level and availability permitting.

We have a vacation rental outside of Farifield, ID – it’s a beautiful spacious log cabin set amongst the snowy snowkiting fields! A nicely furnished home with a fully outfitted kitchen. All of us will bring some food, sometimes cook together, other times eat out and occasionally do our own thing. Linens and towels are provided and there is a washer and dryer. Please bring any other items that would make your stay more fun and comfortable. Feel free to bring your DVDs and any other entertainment along. The lodge is close to local ski resorts, Fairfield and Sun Valley. We’ll definitely be taking trips to some of my all-time favorite hot springs located on a mountain river under the stars!
Please follow this link to see more photos of the house:

https://www.facebook.com/Elk-Creek-High ... 525905547/

Fly in to Boise, ID. Flights are about 350 round-trip from Chicago. Southwest is good to fly with 2 free checked bags included and free cancellations, if needed. 3 seats left today on one of the good flights.

The house is a little over 1.5 hour drive from the Boise airport. Ride sharing usually works out well and we can arrange to share rental cars from the airport.

Trip dates are February 23rd - 27th

Four nights/five days are 375 per person for lodging. There will be eight people total and the house is almost fully booked already. Please let me know right away if you’d like to reserve a spot. There are also options to stay about 20 minutes away in hotels, when the lodge becomes fully booked.

There are three bedrooms with nine beds total. However, there is an eight person maximum. Please understand that the 2.5 bathrooms with 2 showers will need to be shared by everyone.

Please book and pay in full early to reserve your lodging. Priority given to those doing lessons. There will be a 10% cancellation fee before February 1st. No refunds after February 1st, your friend is welcome instead!

We’ve always had a magical and fun filled time on all our group kiting trips. The kiting is incredible but it’s also the environment, scenery, nature, a multitude of activities and especially the comradery that make the trips so special and memorable. So glad to be going to back to Idaho again!

If I don't catch you in Idaho, I'll be teaching kiting on land and water around Newport, Oregon this winter and in the Chicago area this Spring, Summer and Fall!

For further information please email me at
Amanda[at]LikeToKite.com or
Call/Text +1(541)760-6495

Hope you can make it this winter, would be great to have you there! Thanks so much and happy kiting!
Amanda
http://www.LikeToKite.com
(541) 760-6495